We have a current opportunity for a Work Day Technical lead on a contract basis. The position will be based with a client based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
Strong knowledge of Financial and Core HCM integrations in Workday. Oversee and manage the ongoing technical design, configuration, deployment and maintenance of Workday
- Analyse, design and help build new complex custom reports for our clients
- Plan, design and optimize security roles configurations for each client to support User Based Securities in Workday
- Build and manage a strong Integrations team both onshore and offshore
- Stay abreast of new functionality becoming available in Workday and drive client adoption and deployment of newly released features and functions -Experience in Workday eco-system delivering technical solutions to clients during initial deployments thru to rolling adoption and take up of new modules and releases.
- Extensive technical knowledge & configuration skills in Workday
- Workday functional/technical implementation and Workday Studio Integration Designer Toolset experience
- Technical integration experience with external 3rd parties eg. Payroll and other providers
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of security models and approaches to implement security architecture within Workday
- Knowledge and expertise in Workday's implementation Tools including but not limited to Enterprise Interface Builder ('EIB'), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer & iLoad
- Strong and proven problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, faced paced and handle planned and unplanned responsibilities
- Influencing and showcasing stakeholder management skills
- Working with both in-country and remote teams