UI Engineer - Leading Global Logistics Client
£60,000 - £80,000
We currently have an opportunity for a UI Engineer to join a leading global logistics client on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a huge digital transformation programme.
Additional Technical Capabilities:
- Experience of Successfully Developing, Maintaining UI End of a Module single-handedly till its release
* Experience with cloud-native software development using the Azure PaaS offerings (Event Hub, Service Bus, API management, Application Insights)
* Must have working experience with Microsoft .NET Core (ASP .NET Web API + API versioning, Entity Framework, MVC) and Azure web app
* RDBMS development using T-SQL (MS SQL, Azure SQL)
* Working knowledge of non-relational (NoSQL) databases (Azure Cosmos DB)
* Experience developing microservices and understanding of the Domain-Driven Design approach
* Experience working with Visual Studio Team Services (Azure DevOps)
* Having design thinking and UX design experience is a plus
* Profound knowledge of Unit Testing frameworks (xUnit.net)
* Experience with Test-Driven Development and Behavior-Driven Development
* Practical knowledge of CI/CD pipelines using VSTS
For more information please apply below.