Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS) Administrator
An amazing opportunity has ariesen for an experienced Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS) Administrator looking for a new position.
Location - London - Remote working available
Duration - 6 months (Extendable)
Type - Contract Outside IR35
- Strong hands on experience in TWS Scheduling in the UNIX & WINDOWS environment.
- Strong experience using the TDWC tool and composer/conman command line.
- Experience in TWS Batch Scheduling Support of the Unix Batch Scheduling systems
- Set up batch schedules to ensure timely execution of jobs
- Maintain the TWS infrastructure in all environments
- Good to have TSO, ISPF, JCL. REXX.
- Design, Test and implement batch changes through development partitions moving into production under robust change management processes.
- Develop, Implement and document operational processes & procedures
- Problem Solving & Analytical skills
- Provide L2 /L3 support on troubleshooting job failures
- Be able to identify issues related to scheduling activity, i.e. production batch issues
- Be available for on-call rotation after business hours to provide 24hr support for any production operational issues
- Work closely with application developers to provide scheduling solutions using company standards and IBM recommended Best Practices
- Maintain and install TWS software across UNIX and Windows estate
If this is something that ticks most of your boxes, do apply for immediate review!