A career within Cloud Computing and Networking services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on the joint business relationship between our client and Google, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and other cloud based platforms to bring new and innovative services to some of the largest companies.
Our client helps adopt the cloud to transform Information Technology, scale and streamline operations and create new cloud based businesses through our strong alliances.
You’ll be at the forefront of helping organisations around the globe adopt innovative technology solutions that optimise business processes or enable scalable technology.
As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
- The Technology Business and Process Change Lead will have a proven track record in helping global brands transform their organisations, taking a lead role for change management needed to deliver a successful solution. Furthermore, the ideal business change lead will
- Demonstrated structured change management approach integrated with agile project management involving high collaboration and diverse (technical and non-technical) stakeholders;
- Have a track record of delivering large scale transformation programmes with excellence. You have many examples of redirecting or redefining existing modes of operation that have helped an organization achieve a step change with emerging technology underpinned with cloud technology;
- Developed and managed tailored program plans for deployment and change, for a given program, to promote the acceptance and usage of the services within a Tier 1 client;
- Individual, social and business interaction - flexibility in using a range of influencing styles in order to build strong sustainable relationships, and demonstrating the firm's values;