A career within Cloud Computing and Networking services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on the joint business relationship between our client and Google, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, and other cloud based platforms to bring new and innovative services to some of the largest companies. We help our clients adopt the cloud to transform Information Technology, scale and streamline operations and create new cloud based businesses through our strong alliances. You’ll be at the forefront of helping organisations around the globe adopt innovative technology solutions that optimise business processes or enable scalable technology.
- As a Director, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy, drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Building strong networks within the firm to spot and capitalise on opportunities to get involved in projects that others are leading across a number of different business units and sectors
- Identifying and discussing key issues with our clients to identify potential opportunities
- Responsibility for a majority of day to day client communications
- Responsibility to shape and deliver various projects that exceed the expectations of our clients and our own assignment quality criteria
- Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsibility for management of engagement financials
- Helping to grow and develop our team through hands on training and coaching
- The technical transformation strategist will have a proven track record in helping global brands transform their organisations, taking leadership roles from business development through to delivery.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate will be
- Recognised as a technology transformation services leader, through publications, public speaking, client endorsements, etc.
- In possession of extensive emerging technology knowledge and implementation of how to drive a business value case. The candidate will have experience in all of the following areas
- Emerging Technology AI, RPA, Drones, Robotics, Blockchain
- Industry recognised standard applications SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Workday
- Transformational Enterprise Architectures Integration, API’s, Containers etc.
- Enterprise cloud vendors Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- A trusted adviser, with a track record of advising senior executives and company boards on executing large scale transformation within a broad network of senior stakeholders in client organisations
- A market maker, able to operate long term relationships and grow opportunities based off successful delivery
- They will have market presence, having a personal significant track record of delivering impactful results across a large network of clients
- An experienced delivery leader, able to help our clients shape their technical transformation programme of work with a successful track record of successfully delivering in ‘the New’ emerging technologies;
- A successful business development leader, able to successfully pursue new opportunities, and sell on through a natural curiosity and analytical approach to problem solving
- Experienced in working through the business and operating model implications of large scale transformation on the organisation, and in implementing successful business change
- Accomplished in building effective relationships with third-party delivery organisations through the process of sourcing, selecting, contracting and managing engagements with application, software and cloud vendor A confident and impactful communicator, both written and verbal, able to clearly explain technical transformation to non-technical audiences, and business concepts and goals to technical audiences