Product Manager - Payments
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a scale up Banking App that is looking to recruit a Product Manager to work with their development team to lead the direction of their Payments product with a focus on User Experience (UX) and the User Interface (UI) of their Mobile App. My client is looking for a candidate that can help drive the product forward through understanding customer requirements, market conditions and what their competitors are doing within the payments / mobile banking space.
A largely autonomous role, you will be involved in providing input for additional functionality and enhancements for the development teams to code into the product. This will involve speaking to customers / members to understand what they need and expect from the system and develop the roadmap accordingly.
This role requires a great technical understanding, the ideal candidate will have held a Product Manager role in the past within a payments position.
As the Product Manager your responsibilities will include:
· Design of best in class User Interface and User Experience platform
· Working with prospective and existing client to identify enhancements / additional functionality for product
· Maintain an understanding of competitor products and their strengths / weaknesses
· Prioritise tasks for the development team
· Work with the business analysts to draw up specifications for new functionality and/or enhancements
· Perform product demos for prospective clients
To be considered for the role of Product Manager you must have the following skills and experience:
· A background in Fintech, Financial Software, StartUp Environment - ideally in payments
· Knowledge of mobile applications and software
· Experience with product design e.g. user experience(UX) & User interfaces(UI)etc
· Excellent communications and client facing skills
· Ability to work autonomously and manage your own work load
· Strong Agile experience - Scrum / Kanban
This is a fantastic chance to join a growing business with exciting plans for their product. You will work closely with senior management to set product strategy and ensure that the product meets the demands of the market.
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0207 422 6865
Product Manager, Payment, Road Maps, Agile, Finance