Exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Systems Administrator with good people skills and strong technical hands on ability. This role would ideally suit an IT Professional looking to build and expand their IT and Cybersecurity experience.
Reporting to and working under the guidance of the Head of Solutions Delivery & IT, the role will involve supporting our company's IT requirements to ensure we remain one of the top Cybersecurity firms in Ireland. This is an evolving role, with continuous on the job training, development and support.
You should be proactive, have the ability to take ownership, have a “can do” approach and have the ability to react quickly with a sense of urgency to requests, issues, emails or other events.
You must be articulate in both written and verbal communication and have a demonstrable experience of working in a team environment.
You will have experience and knowledge of Microsoft technologies, Networking stack, Cloud services, Security practices and Storage management along with a number of the following skills;
- Windows Operating Systems required, *nix operating systems desirable
- Network devices such as routers and switches
- Security Devices experience such as IDS, IPS, Firewall, VPN, UTM, Gateway AV, Monitoring solutions and Authentication services
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocol, NAT, routing and switching
- General IT maintenance skills and knowledge of servers and network equipment including but not limited to service desk, user account management, backups, patching, RAID, internet connectivity, business continuity and cloud services \ solutions
- Positive people and communication skills
- Good troubleshooting and support skills with an ‘outside the box’ mentality
- Familiarity with Windows and other vendor event logs
- Log Management and Event reporting
- Report writing skills
At least 3 years’ IT experience is required and a Third level qualification in a related field
What We Offer:
This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.