System Architect - Construction / Utilities
Market Rate (initial 3 months)
Remote or London
We are looking for a System Architect - Construction / Utilities for one of the UK's top utilities companies, based either remotely or London.
The ideal System Architect - Construction / Utilities will have extensive experience in the types of solutions used in a construction environment, (systems such as asset suite, product lifecycle management systems, cost estimating e.g. costOS, scheduling e.g. primavera)
Any experience within utilities would be highly advantageous.
- Significant High and Low level architecture design and assurance on a number of projects relating to a large construction project
- Significant experience of architecture process and governance (ideally in a scaled agile environment)
- Significant prior experience of architecting end to end solutions
- A broad technical background - must include azure IaaS (windows, SQL etc) and PaaS, security, networking
- Substantial real-world experience in designing and implementing solutions to support complex large-scale construction programmes, including technologies such as SAP ERP, Primavera, Dassault 3DX, ABB Asset Suite etc.
- Proven real-world skills and experience in architecting end to end business solutions in Microsoft Azure cloud environments