We are working with an international renewable energy client in Denmark. They are looking to advance their position within the energy space by bringing on a System Architect to their Brande location
The division is responsible for the definition, implementation, and operation of all Solution level tests. They operate 2 data centers and 2 test labs
You would process new product requirements with an agile approach and drive the architecture runway at their level.
- Identify new test sites and infrastructure
- Lead the improvement process of reducing their operational efforts
- Drive the creation of a new CI environment for the project team, include automated builds, unit tests, state code analysis
- Drive CI lead time down by optimizing the build chain and do this with the product architects and DevOp specialists
- Holds an academic degree in IT, Computer Science, or similar
- Experience working in an Agile CI/CD environment
- Datacenter architect and design experience
- Strong knowledge of virtualization technologies (like VMware)
- Advance knowledge of IP networks such as CISCO products
The client is looking for someone who has a passion for renewable energy.
If you meet most of these requirements and you are open to relocating to Denmark send your application