The Analytic Center of Excellence is established as the central team to develop the machine learning practice for our group.
This role will work with business to develop large scale machine learning solutions to be deployed into production. At the same time, we also lead the development of enterprise advanced analytic infrastructure as well as creating various data science best practices.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Drive enterprise strategy on testing and production deployment of machine learning and AI products
- Drive the discussion between data science and IT on the architecture and solution design to ensure production and deployment is fully considered
- Drive the testing and deployment of the machine learning products into production
- Lead the requirement gathering and release road map for analytic platform features
- Develop enterprise standards and practice on testing and production deployment of machine learning and AI products
- Drive the adoption of software development practice in data science teams, such as agile development, software development life cycle (SDLC), continues improvement and continues deployment (CI/CD) and testing strategy.
- Solid track record of deploying machine learning solution into production environment and integrate into operation
- Expert in identifying and solving issues when putting model into production – load balancing, distribution, through-put, latency, availability, stability, refactoring, repackaging, versioning, scoring, real time / online scoring, performance monitoring and management,
- Expert on the open source stack of bid data and machine learning solutions such as Hadoop, Spark, YARN, Mesos, Hive, Impala, Spark Streaming, Kafka, API, Anaconda / R studio server, Kubernetes,
- Familiar with development, deployment, production and operation life cycle of the machine learning product and software best practices such as SDLC, CICD, Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and strategic thinker
- Proficiency in Python, R, Spark, Java and Scala
- Good interpersonal skill and able to influence the decision making of data science and IT team
- Solid written and communication skills
Team / Exposure
Analytics is a key focus area for our client. The BA leadership works very closely with top management to realize the analytics agenda for the bank. The role will work alongside BA leadership, making regular presenting to senior management including C-level executives, thereby getting considerable exposure to the consumer bank leadership across the region