EarthStream is working exclusively with the Fortune 500 Energy giant, Engie, on a project-basis with onsite talent acquisition support to execute a Corporate relocation exercise from Bangkok to Singapore.
As part of this exercise, we will be appointing a regional Strategy & Business Development Officer to be based here in Singapore.
Provides Strategy and markets support to BU APAC business development teams and to the Head of Strategy, contributing to the development of competitive strategies for the Business Unit, requiring anticipation of trends and planning.
· 6-10 years’ experience in strategy and market research
· Experience in the energy industry and emerging markets
· An international experience
· Able to shift priorities.
· Team working and effective communication.
· Capacity to build and manage actively a collaboration network with heads of Business Lines and Geographical Entities.
· Acceptance of diversity and capability to work with a variety of cultures; sustainability awareness.
· Ability to develop quickly strong understanding of new activities.
· Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint, Yammer and social media.
Specific Business Understanding:
· Good understanding of the key business drivers
· Good insight in the energy and Infrastructure businesses (Economics, regulation...)