Solutions Architect - Presales - Cyber Vendor - UK/Remote
An exciting opportunity has come up for a technically focused Solutions Architect to join a rapidly growing Cyber Security firm, who's product enables software security for DevOps, and support the Sales and Business Development activities in the UK.
The successful Solutions Architect will have the responsibility for driving and managing the technical evaluation of a sales process, from managing technical requirements to performing technical demonstrations, web sessions, and ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the sales cycle.
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years' experience in enterprise Pre-sales experience
- 3+ years' experience in application/software development and architecture
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English
- Strong team/autonomous working capability
- BSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related
- Ability to travel (up to 35%)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Project Management experience
- Background in the Security industry
- Current or previous security clearance
- MSc or CISSP Cert
The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technically oriented prospects, with the ability to present demos to groups of people.
Home based but with travel to customers (when possible)