We have a current opportunity for Solution Architects with strong experience with Agile Tooling for a leading Banking client
The position will be based in London.
Type - Contract
Start Date - ASAP
- Business, data and technical architecture experience delivering global solutions across numerous business lines
- Experience creating architectural roadmaps over 1-5 year horizon
- Ideally SME experience in agile management tooling products such as Clarity, Rally and JIRA
- Familiarity with cloud technology providers and solutions, vendor SaaS offerings and their technical evaluation
- Familiarity in data analytics and reporting solutions (Qlik, Tableau etc)
- Experience with data lakes, data governance frameworks and data management policies
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of agile frameworks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of group standard tools (Clarity, SharePoint, Confluence, JIRA)
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders (internal as well as external)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure, deal with competing priorities
- Excellent decision making & problem solving skills. Ability to work on own initiative and being proactive.
- Excellent organizational & prioritizing skills
If this is something that ticks most of your boxes please apply for immediate review!