Our client is a domestic leader in ground mounted utility scale solar PV development and asset management. On their behalf we are helping source a qualified candidate for a vacancy in their Project Management group, located in Tokyo, Japan.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Electrical Engineering degree;
- Solid Project Management background;
- Have contacts with stakeholders and strong understanding of local Japanese government legislations and environmental policies;
- Professional experience in the solar PV sector specifically in the Japanese market;
- Good MS Office and CAD knowledge and are familiar with Caddy, E-Plan or similar electrical design software;
- Must be able to demonstrate successful relationship building ability across a broad range of levels from building owners, to political stakeholders and senior executives;
- Exceptional communication skills, a self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for supporting renewable energies;
- Fluency in both Japanese and English.
To apply and for more information about this or many other Power Generation and Renewable Energy Industry related positions globally please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to email@example.com. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd, EA Licence No: 16S8096 / Registration ID R1111482.