A great opportunity for a Senior UX designer has become available in Cape Town with a global leading web hosting business. You will be part of a team that contributes to the design-driven, customer-centric culture and a software dev environment. As part of the UX Team, you will contribute to the design system, collaborate with your team who are located in various areas worldwide.
You will be:
- Work closely with the UX lead and UI lead, as well as the greater team to realise our vision, mission, and values through inspiring customer-centric designs.
- Partner with the product team, stakeholders, and customers to design solutions that achieve customer and business objectives.
- Facilitate discovery workshops
- Create user journeys
- Create low-fidelity wireframes & high-fidelity prototypes and UI designs
- Conduct usability tests
- Assist in managing our growing design system
You will have the following:
- User-centered design experience.
- Expertise in UX Design and research software such as Figma, Hotjar, and Optimal Workshop.
- Excellent Communication Skills as you will be presenting concepts and designs and will need to be presented in a way for all audiences to understand.
- A minimum of 4 or more years experience as a UX Designer
- A basic understanding of HTML5 & CSS3 is advantageous