German Information and Technologies specialist in Berne is looking to bring on a Cloud Engineer.
As a Senior System Engineer, your motivation and skills will ensure the engineering, provision, and further development of their cloud technologies, cloud services, platforms, and automation.
- Dealing with the integration and further development of container and microservices technologies, based on Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, Helm Deployments, and Docker
- Lifecycle-based support: technology roadmap, coordinated planning of the cloud platform, and cloud software components
- Maintenance of operational documentation and operational training
- Consulting and support services for partners and customers
- 3rd level support of the cloud services of the affected cloud software components and interface connections, troubleshooting, incident, and problem resolution
- Creation and documentation of technical concepts (integration concept / security concepts / test concept).
- Implementation of integration tests (performance and regression tests) as well as securing the releases via the CI / CD pipeline to production
- Broad and in-depth knowledge in the areas of container management, microservices, virtualization, operating systems, networks, and storage.
- Experience with Interface and data center automation.
- Cloud Foundry experience would be a plus
- Experience in the field of service integration in the enterprise environment.
- In-depth knowledge of ITIL process/ service management
- Strong knowledge of process modeling, interfaces / API connections, and PaaS / middleware would be a plus
- Several years of professional experience in the creation of integration and test concepts as well as test execution
- Test automation and CI / CD pipeline experience would be a plus
- Fluent in German both written and spoken
Send through your application to be apart of this German IT specialist in Berne.
The client would be open to candidates relocating to Swiss as long as you are eligible to do so.