Our client is a leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to various clients around the world.
Their brand reflects who they are, what they do and what they believe in. In a complex, ever changing world, the use of data is now driving significant advancements and new ways of thinking. They recognize the importance of the role they play in unlocking the power of data to help people, business and society. Enabling people and organisations to achieve their goals.
They are actively looking for Software Engineers with at least 5 years of experience to expand and grow their team.
- Interaction with the Product management function to build functional requirement.
- Driving the creation of technical requirements.
- Working with an architecture team to design the components of the product suite.
- Provide input to project plan regarding own areas of responsibilities.
- Coordinate the work within the boundaries of their teams and project
- Accountable for the code quality of own teams work through review processes
- Responsible for implementing accurate and reliable code in time according to specification to deliver needed functionality.
- Responsible for designing and implementing unit tests to validate functionality implemented correctly.
- Help build and maintain systems and processes required for software engineering.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience is required.
- Strong programming, troubleshooting, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Understand and familiar with SOA.
- Understand and familiar with good Java software engineering processes and methods e.g.:
- Design Patterns
- Agile methodologies
- Familiar with three or more Open Source tools / Frameworks, including but not limited to: Ajax, Spring, JSF, Ant, Subversion, Maven, CruiseControl, Hibernate/JPA,Junit, FIT / Fitnesse, JMS, SOAP, Axis.
- Understand emerging Java Technologies.
- Very good process understanding of software development
- Experience of working in cross functional teams
- Java Engineering & Design
- Shows architecture decision making skills
- Understanding of Design Patterns
- Use of refactoring
- Automated unit testing (JUnit)
Do reach to us if you would like to find out more about this opportunity in Malaysia.
Contact person: Abdul Mazlan