The market leading Financial Services Treasury team is looking for a Senior Manager with a strong background in Treasury management processes or Advisory skills in the Banking, Insurance or Asset Management sectors and looking to develop a specialism in Treasury.
About the team
Our FS Treasury team has a successful track record in working with clients across a broad spectrum of the Financial Services insurance industry, including banks, asset managers, hedge funds, pension funds and insurance companies. Our clients are predominantly London based and we also operate across UK, Europe, Middle East and Emerging Markets.
We help our clients meet their Treasury requirements spanning across target operating model design & implementation, system design & roll-out, regulatory change, operational & control optimisation, programme management, debt issuance and filling senior Treasury roles through secondments.
To support our revenue growth we are seeking to expand our team with new talent at Senior Manager level.
About the role
The role will lead advisory business development and delivery with Financial Services clients in areas including:
- Benchmarking Treasury function effectiveness, including providing detailed review of policies and procedures.
- Designing & implementing Treasury Target Operating Models transformation in line with good peer practice.
- Enhancing process and controls around cash, liquidity and market risk management.
- Optimising balance sheet management activities and improved ALCO & Board reporting.
- Performing second & third line oversight of Treasury activities.
- Advising on internal/external funding including debt issuance & buy-backs.
- Designing & rolling out Treasury regulatory & management change.
- Designing system functionality, selecting system vendors, rolling-out related functionality and associated technology
We are looking for individuals with strong knowledge of Financial Services activities, advisory skills and understanding of good practice across governance & controls, processes, systems and people to lead our engagements.
Our team has built a reputation for hosting regular thought leadership meetings across industry sectors, which has allowed us to build a wide network with clients, in support of revenue growth and strong pipeline of future work. The role actively participates and drives components of these meetings.
- Develop treasury management solutions for our clients
- Review & recommend on client’s key risks & controls
- Plan and oversee client projects, managing delivery teams and internal & external stakeholders
- Prepare reports and present recommendations to client senior management teams
- Prepare business cases and costs benefit analysis in support of projects
- Develop and win new business through marketing and sales activities
- Build and maintain a network of client contacts
Skills a mix of the following:
- Treasury qualification
- Treasury management within Financial Services
- Consulting within Financial Services
- Attention to detail
- Leadership of teams
- Project & change management
- Senior stakeholder and Client relationship management
- Drive and determination to succeed in a fast pace environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral