We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology.
We’re responsible for ‘IT Change’, including the end to end architecture, deployment and maintenance of IT infrastructure technologies across our clients brand. Your team will act as the first technical point of contact for the entire company.
- At least 10 years experience with broad understanding of the financial services industry, including current and emerging Digital Solutions for banking, and experience managing technology-enabled business change
- 5+ years of people management experience
- Proven talent driving teams for performance, growth and delivery of customer satisfaction
- The successful candidate will have strong business acumen, excellent analytical, problem solving, project and people management skills, and a demonstrated track record delivering complex projects
- Thought leader with executive presence, including ability to hold CXO and BDMs level discussions, and executive-level, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Consistent record of delivering business value at an executive level, by bringing the benefits of technology to transform their business
- Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
- Passion for technology, business, market trends and, specifically, the Customer
- Recognized innovator with strong storytelling abilities to inspire growth mindset
- Excellent written & verbal communications, experience with persuading C-level audiences, and a desire to work in fast paced environment are also required.