Senior Java Developer - Enterprise Integrations - Global Business - London
Java / EIP / Camel / Spring Boot / Microservices / Agile / TDD / BDD / DevOps / AI
A very exciting new opportunity has come up with a global client of mine who are looking for a talented Senior Java Developer to join their cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence team within their digital division.
This particular team work on a variety of interesting projects using an array of languages and technologies, with a big focus on delivering microservices to create distributed applications in a DevOps environment.
They are looking for Senior Java Developer with a wealth of experience doing large and complex integrations using Apache Camel. This is a delivery focused role and the right person will be very collaborative by nature, and have a strong track record of applying Enterprise Integration Patterns to design, code, and test solutions in an Agile environment.
You will be passionate about technology, comfortable mentoring and knowledge sharing, and always keen to actively contribute to the success of the team.
- Solid programming experience with Java (8+)
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP)
- Strong experience with Apache Camel
- Good experience with Microservices, Web Services and REST
- Good understanding of Data formats and serialisation (JSON, protobuf, MIME)
- Strong experience with Agile, TDD, BDD
- Spring Boot
- Excellent communication
- DevOps, Cloud, containers experience
- OpenID Connect