You will take on sub-project management with responsibility for the implementation of individual software developments in extensive, complex technical tasks. You will create applications that go beyond the functional scope of standard software solutions and implement complex solutions using a variety of technologies.
- Completed vocational training in computer science or have successfully completed a university degree in mathematics, computer science, business informatics, natural sciences or comparable.
- At least 6 years of consulting experience; ideally in the context of customer-specific software development with agile methods in the field of JEE or web technologies.
- Ideally, already have proven your knowledge with certifications (e.g. through an OCJA or OCJP and also OCUP-F).
- Basic certifications in agile project management.
- Knowledge of business contexts and business processes.
- Fluent in German (European Framework of Reference Level C2) and fluent knowledge of English.