Senior Integration Developer - Global Organisation - London
A very exciting opportunity has come up with a global organisation who are looking for an experienced Senior Integration Developer to join their cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence team within their digital division.
This particular team works on a variety of interesting projects using an array of languages and technologies, with a big focus on delivering microservices to create distributed applications in a DevOps environment.
They are looking for a Senior Developer with a good experience doing large and complex integrations. The right candidate will have been instrumental in delivering practical integration solutions into production environments at scale, requiring both parallel and distributed elements.
- Java and knowledge of other server-side languages
- Microservices / REST
- Understanding of data formats and serialisation (e.g. JSON, protobuf, MIME)
- Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD)
- Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP) / Apache Camel
- Spring Boot
- JMS / Kafka
- Networking (IP routing, NAT, TCP)
- Strong experience with and a passion for troubleshooting
- Excellent communication and collaborative manner
Nice to have:
- Experience of DevOps (Kubernetes is a bonus)
- Strong with multiple languages
- HTTP (verbs, response codes, headers), HTTPS / TLS
- Linux scripting / CLI
- OpenID Connect