Senior DevOps Engineer - Financial Services
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior DevOps Engineer at a leading financial services organisation. Our client specializes in providing data solutions to their clients who are leaders in asset and wealth management. They are currently in the process of building their DevOps functionality as part of their digital transformation.
We are currently looking for a Senior DevOps engineer developer with experience on the Windows platform.
Location: Remote work from home
Permanent full time hire
Salary: Up to £100k
Your mission will be to strengthen the use of DevOps techniques in the development team particularly on the following aspects:
- You will establish DevOps / SRE practices throughout the organization
- You will identify the best approach to automation considering the system architecture and the performance, scalability and reliability requirements
- You will write automation code to provision infrastructure and deploy configuration both on premises and in the cloud (Azure)
- You will own the monitoring systems and continuously improve it with better metrics collections and clear SLOs
- You will enhance our continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) for automation system components
- You will work with dev and Ops on building pipelines and automation for delivering and deploying applications to production
You will also have to define and implement the axes of improvements to the DevOps architecture and work closely with the development teams in London and New York.
- You have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with Windows systems and Azure provisioning and systems configuration automation (PowerShell, Azure automation or Terraform, DSC, Ansible or equivalent, Python)
- You have strong knowledge around Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) using Jenkins and GitHub
- You are passionate about innovation and love leading technological change
- Knowledge of IaaS/ PaaS
- Relevant degree
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply now for an immediate revi