AWS / Linux / Terraform / Kubernetes / Docker / FinTech / Python
An exciting new opportunity has come up for a passionate Senior DevOps Engineer to join a rapidly growing FinTech organisation who have developed a cutting-edge platform which is used by various customers for Wealth Management and Advisory.
The successful Senior DevOps engineer will be joining the Head of DevOps and be responsible for supporting, maintaining, and developing the cloud (AWS) based infrastructure. You will help the dev team efficiently build and release their products and bridge the gap between dev and infrastructure.
- Strong experience with DevOps on Linux
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Good knowledge of Ansible and/or Terraform
- Proven experience in a production environment
- Good experience with Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of Python, Go, or Bash
- Knowledge of Network Security and Protocols
- Knowledge of monitoring tools such as Grafana, Prometheus, Sensu etc..
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about tech
- FinTech of FS experience
- PaaS or SaaS or IaaS
- Good experience setting up Terraform from scratch
- Good knowledge of Docker
This is an excellent opportunity to join a FinTech business who are pushing the boundaries with their product development and tech first approach!