Security Manager - Cloud
Market Rate (initial 6 months)
We are looking for a Security Manager - Cloud for a top tier bank based in London.
The ideal Security Manager - Cloud, will have extensive experience of Cybersecurity Monitoring and Threat Detection as well as Cybersecurity Incident Management and Response activities.
- Good understanding and knowledge of common industry cyber security frameworks, standards and methodologies, including; OWASP, MITRE ATT&CK, ISO2700x series, PCI DSS, GLBA, EU data security and privacy acts, FFIEC guidelines, CIS and NIST standards.
- Technical expertise in analysing threat event data, evaluating malicious activity, documenting unusual files and data and identifying tactics, techniques and procedures used by attackers.
- Expert level knowledge and demonstrated experience in analysis and dissection of advanced attacker tactics, techniques and procedures in order to inform adjustments to the control plane.
- Expert level of knowledge and demonstrated experience of common log management suites, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools for the collection and real-time analysis of security information.
- Expert level knowledge of one of more leading Cloud platforms including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Alibaba Cloud.
- Expert level knowledge of security event logging, monitoring, detection and response on one or more of the leading Cloud platforms using tools and native capabilities such as AWS GuardDuty, Azure Sentinel, Google Security Command Center and Alibaba Cloud Security Center.
- Detailed knowledge and demonstrated experience of common cybersecurity technologies such as; IDS / IPS / HIPS, EDR, Advanced Anti-malware prevention and analysis, Firewalls, Proxies, WAF, etc.
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated experience of common operating systems and platforms to include Windows, Linux, UNIX, Citrix, GSX Server, iOS, OSX, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of common network protocols such as TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP, IP, HTTP, etc. and network protocol analysis suites.
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated experience in common cybersecurity incident response and forensic investigation tools such as: EnCase, BlackLight, Kali Linux, IDA Pro, etc.