Security Engineer - AWS
Market Rate (initial 6 months)
London (or remote)
We are looking for a Security Engineer - AWS for one of the UKs leading utilities companies.
The ideal Security Engineer - AWS will have extensive experience of building, installing, configuring and testing cloud-based cyber defence infrastructure (e.g. firewalls, WAFs, anti-malware, logging consolidators, VPN devices) and other security controls using Terraform.
You will be designing, implementing and testing AWS cloud-based cyber defence tools (e.g. AWS Inspector, Cloudfront).
- AWS certification e.g. Developer, DevOps Engineer, Security Speciality
- Experience of designing, evaluating, implementing and maintaining cloud-based security appliances using CI/CD tools such as Terraform, Git and Jira
- Experience of designing, evaluating, implementing and maintaining CI/CD solutions for large complex business with multiple teams
- Experience of working in IT security operations e.g. firewall and security tool management
- An understanding of various IT development lifecycles and processes, and systems engineering methodologies
- An appreciation of key utility industry concepts
- SAFe (Scale Agile Framework) qualified or aware
- CISSP qualified or aware