Security Analyst - Threat and Vulnerability
Market Rate (initial 6 months)
We are looking for a Security Analyst - Threat and Vulnerability for a top tier bank based in London.
The ideal Security Analyst - Threat and Vulnerability will have extensive experience of vulnerability management tools and experience of the below.
- Analysing raw data from Splunk, Nessus Security Center, Tenable IO, BMC Discovery, SOC Shift Reports, and other data reporting tools to identify trends and patterns that indicate where significant risks lie in the judiciary infrastructure.
- Develop reporting and indicators on the latest significant vulnerabilities and risks.
- Assisting with scanning or vulnerability queries when required
- Superior Knowledge of CVSS vulnerability metrics
- Proficiency in Cloud networking.
- Expertise in data analysis, to identify / capture gaps with information to ensure valid scanning coverage.
- Proficiency with Vulnerability Management Tools (e.g. Tenable.io, Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose)
- Ensures transparency and continuity in all effort, removing single points of failure
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Consolidation (Kenna Security, Archer, etc)
- Knowledge of SAST / DAST (Fortify, IBM AppScan, etc)
- Knowledge of Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Knowledge of Patch Management
- A professional IT Security certification (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, OSCP) is preferred.