An experienced Sales Engineer is required to join one of the most recognized start-up cybersecurity companies to have emerged in the last 3 years. This is a pre-sales engineering role to support a successful and rapidly growing sales force across the Eastern territory in North America (focus on Northeast).
The organization is well funded having received significant series B funding and is using this capital injection to rapidly grow its sales function to meet the client demand. With a product that is well-regarded in their individual sub-category of cybersecurity solutions (post breach detection), this promises further growth in the next 2 years and strong adoption by the end-client target clients.
You will work as part of the solutions architecture division in a pre-sales engineer role, supporting a small group of regional sales directors for the territory. Those applying should have previous experience in a sales engineering role within cybersecurity (in particular endpoint security product lines) and be comfortable:
- Performing technical sales and client interaction
- Delivering remote presentations (WebEx, GoToMeeting, or similar ‘webinar’ solution)
- Deploy and manage the POC process with viable prospects
- Support in product integration & engineering architecture
- Working knowledge of security products (firewalls, IDS/IPS, anti-virus, vulnerabilities, intrusion detection, content security, endpoint security etc.)
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.