Sales Director is is accountable for achieving revenue goals by discovering, qualifying, developing and closing new business with large enterprise customers.
Sales Director will independently and effectively coordinate sales engineers and other resources to evaluate prospects’ business & technical needs, formulate solutions and associated value propositions, proving value propositions through pilots and POCs, and negotiate economic and legal terms to close new subscription business.
Location - NYC
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience successfully selling information, network, and/or computer security solutions to large enterprises.
- Proven track record of consultative solution selling of innovative disruptive products and services is a must-have.
- Strong information security and ability to authoritatively discuss business drivers, needs, and approaches associated with information security, and compliance.
- A strong rolodex of top Enterprise Accounts and contacts.
- Demonstrates skill with strategic selling and account management, customer presentation, account team coordination, client relationship management, account management logistics, deal negotiation, and competency managing procurement logistics.
- Attention to detail and strong personal organization / productivity are absolute must-haves.
- Solid understanding of the sales process and stages and accurately forecast pipeline and committed business.
- Start up experience- building a brand and creating a market for emerging technology is preferred.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution or commensurate experience and skills.
pay is 140 - 160 base x 2 OTE