Growing Pre-IPO Cyber Security business with Series C funding investors included AXA and Microsoft, within the growing application security and automation space. The business has been operations for 4 years and has a global presence with offices in America, Europe and Asia, with year on year growth of 40%.
Identify and develop new sales prospects within the Region enterprise sector, working directly with prospects and channel partners. New logo business with make up the majority of the candidates business however, a select number of existing customer accounts may be allocated to upsell and cross sell new products and services.
Additional responsibilities follow:
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities with a heavy focus on new accounts in the region
- Develop deep understanding of product capabilities and value proposition
- Control the sales process and drive leads to closure – generate new revenues
- Ability to meet and exceed both short-term revenue goals as well as long-term revenue potential
- Attend industry tradeshows and events as required
- A minimum of 7 years’ field sales experience selling software-based solutions
- Background managing and closing NEW business with global enterprise customers
- Track record of over-achieving targets in previous positions
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Great collaboration skills and team skills are needed to develop trusted relationships internally, as well as externally with Partners and Customers.
- BS/BA degree
- Experience working within Cyber-security or DevOps environments
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working remotely and operating in an entrepreneurial environment as a hunter. This unique opportunity has uncapped commissions with strong accelerators.