Quant Developer - Python - FinTech - London
An exciting new opportunity has come up for a front office Quant Developer to join a rapidly growing FinTech organisation who have engineered a cloud based eco-system for financial services companies in the trading and risk space.
The successful Quant Developer will join a fast-paced team of very strong engineering minds, who build product support for cross-asset derivatives and securities, as well as related pricing and risk analytics and applications.
You will collaborate with developers which are responsible for other areas of the platform in order to produce complete end-user functionality for trading and risk management, as well as interact directly with clients who use the platform to implement their own risk models and proprietary analytics.
- Strong front office experience working with FX, commodities, Fixed Income, Interest Rate, and/or Equity products
- SME in 1 or more asset classes
- Very strong academic background in a STEM field
- Excellent knowledge of Financial Maths with focus on pricing derivatives and risk management
- Strong experience with Python
- Excellent communication skills
- Real-time quoting and risk systems
- Risk analysis on a large diversifies portfolio
- Extensive experience with Python/C++
- Experience with dependency-graph-based approached to pricing models and risk analytics