We have a current opportunity for Python Developer for a well established Financial Services client.
The position will be fully remote.
Duration - 6 Month Contract (possibilty of extension)
Start Date - ASAP
* Strong Python development skills
* Well versed with code release process using CICD pipeline
* Provide support to production bug/fixes on rotational basis
* Experience as a data analytics, quantitative analyst using python language.
* Prior hands-on experience on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) components DataProc, DataFlow, StakeDrive, Cloud Storage, Pub/Sub, Cloud Composer, Big Query etc.
* Platform experience of UNIX / Linux style OSCore Java, Spring framework, Spring Integration, Spring batch, Spring MVC , XML , MAVAN architecture
* Data visualization and report creation using Tableau is plus
* Previous experience in investment banking or other financial trading company
* Experience in productionising data analytics based solutions
* Some knowledge of data modelling / data dictionaries / XML (or structured data formats).
* Some knowledge of team collaboration software such as Confluence, Jira, etc.
* Some experience of developing web APIs (Django, Flask, etc.) and database development (RDBMS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, HBase, or Neo4j) is desirable.