We have a current opportunity for a Python Developer with Strong experience for a well-established Banking client.
Type - Contract
Start Date - ASAP
Banking Experience Preferred but not Essential.
* Strong Python development skills
* Well versed with code release process using CICD pipeline
* Provide support to production bug/fixes on a rotational basis
* Experience in data analytics, a quantitative analyst using python language.
* Prior hands-on experience on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) components DataProc, DataFlow, StakeDrive, Cloud Storage, Pub/Sub, Cloud Composer, Big Query, etc.
* Previous experience working with Hadoop, Hive and other big data tools is plus
* Platform experience of UNIX / Linux style OSCore Java, Spring Framework, Spring Integration, Spring batch, Spring MVC , XML , MAVAN architecture
* Data visualization and report creation using Tableau is plus
* Experience in developing and implementing models based on supervised learning and unsupervised learning techniques is plus
* Structured and Analytical approach and demonstrable, inquisitive nature
* Can communicate / present fluently to audiences at differing ability levels on fields outside of their own specific technical skills.
* Ability to work unsupervised and collaborative nature
* Eager and proactive to learn new technical skills
* Focussed on delivery and business value
Preferred additional skills
* Previous experience in investment banking or other financial trading company
* Experience in production rising data analytics based solutions
* Some knowledge of data modeling/data dictionaries / XML (or structured data formats).
* Some knowledge of team collaboration software such as Confluence, Jira, etc.
* Some experience in developing web APIs (Django, Flask, etc.) and database development (RDBMS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, HBase, or Neo4j) is desirable.