Project Manager - Kofax
Market Rate (initial 3 months)
We are looking for a Project Manager - Kofax for a leading insurance company based in London.
The ideal Project Manager - Kofax, will have extensive experience in delivering end to end process automation software projects. Any experience with Kofax would be highly advantageous.
- Delivery of the solution applications and contracted services to achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Full management of risks and issues throughout a project, along with accounting for assumptions, constraints and dependencies
- Facilitating and leading project meetings and ensuring minutes are produced, distributed and validated
- Budget management including appropriate escalation, where required
- Ensuring project governance is adhered to and any remedial actions are completed in a timely fashion
- Producing and maintaining project initiation documentation which ensures projects are completed to a baseline agreed with all stakeholders
- Refinement and maintenance of the Project Schedule which ensures forecasting and earned value analysis remains accurate at all times
- Ensuring projects are always delivered to an agreed specification
- Management of change throughout the life of the project including adherence to all change management processes