Project Manager - Digital Banking Innovation
Market Rate (initial 6 months)
We are looking for a Project Manager - Digital Banking for a top tier bank based in London.
The ideal Project Manager - Digital Banking will have extensive experience of delivering digital banking projects with a focus on driving digital innovation. An appreciation of automation would also be an advantage.
- Leading delivery of technology vendor selection projects from start to finish, from inception through team creation, RFI, RFP, PoC and vendor appointment stages.
- Driving delivery at pace through building stakeholder buy-in across different lines of business and functions within the bank.
- Ensuring new technology vendor selection initiatives are set up to succeed from the start, with thoughtful planning and the considered balance of pace and control.
- Manage governance and reporting to stakeholders including senior level executives.
- Driving the use of Agile methodologies within Technology teams (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean) in line with corresponding transformation frameworks at the bank.
- Ensuring Technology programmes align to bank strategies and contribute to towards achieving strategic aims.
- Contribute towards defining and setting the strategic direction of the Bank Wide Digital Services in line with global operations direction.
- Senior IT PM
- Proven success in driving technology vendor selection processes (RFI, RFP, PoC) essential
- Strong Governance and senior stakeholder management skills
- Background in automation delivery and the automation eco system an advantage
- Wide ranging background in Data, reporting and MI