Project Manager - Banking Site Reliability Engineering
Market Rate - initial 6 months
We are looking for a Project Manager - Banking Site Reliability Engineering for a top tier bank based in London.
The idea Project Manager - Banking Site Reliability Engineering will have extensive experience of digital banking and Site Reliability Engineering projects
- As a Project Manager, you are responsible for end to end project management for the assigned project - includes project planning, delivery, client interaction, trouble shooting, managing project operational parameters and people management.
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Project Roles
- Digital Platform is taking on the operational running and support of a new platform SCA which will underpin a number of CBP s and deliver critical services which will underpin many of the Banks core services. In addition the SCA PDS2 and IB Banking platforms are seeing steady growth and will continue to drive volumes across all teams.
- This is part of the Digital Delivery & Strategy Lab in agreement to maintain this capability to support the delivery of change and operate these new platforms both in CMO and FMO. All options have been examined to ensure this resource demand is optimised. Automation, role expansion, partner, phased ramp-up.
- Given the critical nature of these platforms Digital Platform is not in a position to dilute existing capability or absorb into existing roles or it will risk impacting speed of delivery, quality of change and the need to respond to incidents real-time. Additional complexity added to estate drives more interfaces and traffic paths, in turn requiring us to re-assess our capacity and forecasting models.