We have a current opportunity for a Programme Manager for a well established Banking client. Must be eligible to work in UK.
Type - Contract
Start Date - ASAP
- Outstanding project and programme management experience which include communications capabilities, decision making and problem-solving skills, lateral thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of Programme and Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Ability to direct and influence people in a matrix orientated environment and establish working partnerships at a junior and senior organizational level.
- Proven experience of positive, challenging interactions with Senior Executives across the business.
- Outstanding relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels across the Group.
- Change agent with proven ability to implement large scale organizational, procedural, technology and people related change programmes.
- Proven ability to articulate complex issues concisely and in simple language to recognise the global remit of this role.
- Detail orientated.
- Strong financial analytical background and proven ability in financial/analytical reasoning, including being able to contextualise financial data into business activities and conclusions.
- Experience in delivering large scale change programmes within a Technology organization, with Infrastructure experience.
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of a broad range of outputs simultaneously across HSBC.
- Experience in leading and managing teams with a proven track record of working with diverse, cross-functional teams that are located regionally and worldwide.
- Experience in driving continuous improvement
If this is something that ticks most of your boxes please apply for immediate review!