We are hiring an Application Production Support Analyst for one of our investment holding client, located in Singapore.
You'll be sitting in their data analytics space, the role wiil transform to DevOps and to software application development (in areas such as data analytics, data visualization, AI/Machine Learning and Blockchain)
To succeed in this role. mainly you should have,
- Hands-on experience in critical production support. Related experience in other domains will also be considered.
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux command line tools and systems administration.
- Strong knowledge of computing science fundamentals (e.g. file system layout, threads, processes, OS knowledge).
- Proficient in databases concepts and administration for SQL/NoSQL databases (e.g Oracle, MSSQL, MongoDB, MarkLogic).
- The ability to react quickly to incidents and perform analysis & recovery within demanding timelines.
Your technical competencies in this role,
- q/KDB+ is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Software development in Java/C++/.NET/Python.
- Hadoop (Cloudera stack) and related technologies (Hive, YARN, Spark, Storm, Impala, and Kafka).
- Exposure to Agile, Continuous integration/Development, Test Driven Development methodologies, concepts and tools.
- Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bitbucket/Git, Confluence).
- Exposure in SAP S/4HANA or related SAP systems.
Your domain expertise, ideally you should have,
- Exposure to the financial services industry and end to end knowledge of Financial Markets products such as Equities, Commodities, FX and Fixed Income would be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing production change process in a production critical or tightly regulated environment.
- Direct experience in electronic trading, market data and real-time systems is a plus.
We want to speak with you if you feel that your experience are somewhat align to this particular role.
Reach out to our consultant via email or Linkedin for this opportunity.
Contact person: Abdul Mazlan