Product Analyst - Digital Banking
Market Rate (initial 6 months)
We are looking for a Product Analyst - Digital Banking for a top tier bank based in London.
The ideal Product Analyst - Digital Banking will have experience within the digital banking domain.
You will need to be adept with supporting the definition, development and release of new products as well as developing, enhancing and championing improvements existing products.
This is not a developer role, but we are looking for someone who can understand the application of technology well. The ideal candidate will have a technical background (foundation) allied with a track record of working on successful technical products and exposure to API development, developer tooling, micro-services, API standards definition and cloud-based platforms.
- Knowledge of Business and System analysis techniques, including process and data modelling
- Strong analytical, design and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum principles and best practices
- Knowledge of API-driven development and best practices, especially in security perspective
- Ability to review functional/technical specification documentation
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Familiarity with and willingness to learn more about DevOps tool (Git, Jenkins, Splunk, AppD)