Cloudstream is seeking a highly motivated presales expert for one of our Cyber Security clients. THis person will join the DACH/Nordics sales team to develop and expand sales and marketing efforts in the region. We are looking for a business oriented technical expert with track record of successful technology sales.
The candidate will need to build relationships and trust with connected device manufacturers R&D and security teams in the Industry 4.0, automotive, medical and IOT manufacturing industries.
The perfect candidate will have a successful track record with evangelistic presales in ground level startups, industrial domain knowledge and expertise in cybersecurity.
- This role would be a Work From Home setup with frequent travel across the DACH/Nordic regions.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Responsible for presales activity of cybersecurity software and services portfolio to IOT/connected devices manufacturers DACH and the Nordics.
- Help close business, through technical leadership and relationship on regional accounts, support the sales process and the sales plan in cooperation with Europe sales and the CRO.
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction in the region with proof of concepts, training, event speaking
- Leverage, innovate and collaborate with R&D, marketing and the global sales to delight your customers
Ideal Candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Proven track record of building, maturing and executing complex deals with large enterprise accounts, preferably in large product manufacturers
- Ability to explain in simple terms technology concepts, communicate with the security and engineering teams and solve problems with products and/or services.
- Develops and maintains strong customer relationships to discover business opportunities, understand customer needs and navigate the technical team issues to influence the closing.
- Expert in cybersecurity, with focus on AppSec tools and code vulnerabilities, preferably in the C/C++ embedded architecture world.
- Native to the embedded software world, in ISV or large manufacturers, understand the SDLC of these organizations and their budgeting and development processes and organizations. Understand embedded Linux, RTOS, development build environments and testing
- Experience in working with internal R&D and PM team, sharing insights from the field with the org
- Strong work ethic and stamina to succeed in a startup environment; out-of-the box problem solver
- Positive, high energy personality with "Can Do" attitude; a confident people's person and team player
Skills and education:
- Software developer background
- Engineering background/degree