Penetration Tester (Crest - PEN TESTER - PENETRATION)
Big 4 consultancy requires Penetration Testers (Crest - PEN TESTER - PENETRATION) with the ability to deliver small to large scale, high pressure incident response engagements on client premises.
As a Penetration Tester (Crest - PEN TESTER) you will possess experience in one of the following:
- Crest Registered Tester
- Crest Certified Tester
- OSCP AND TigerScheme
· Testing one or more of the following:
- Cyber Essentials
· 3 years + pen testing experience
· Excellent communication skills
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
· Defining the scope for, managing and performing security testing assignments including red teaming, infrastructure and applications.a
· Developing and quality checking security test reports and working with the company to develop appropriate remediation plans.
· Application and/or Infrastructure testing, beyond running automated tools.
· Understanding of Unix, Linux and network security skills.
· Familiarity with threat modelling
· Development and/or source code skills
· Familiarity with containerisation technologies (Docker / Kubernetes) is a nice to have
· Experience working as an Ethical Hacker or within the pen testing industry
· Background in information security or computer forensics.
· Good understanding of cyber incident response techniques and practices
· A genuine interest and desire to work in the information security field.