As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
About the role
Increasingly, financial services organisations are seeking to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their operations. Whether that is in the way they interact directly with customers, how they book and process trades or shared services capability in the back office – there is often great scope for us to help our clients re-design and automate their processes.
We are looking for individuals with a demonstrably strong track record in this area. You will have worked on projects in areas such as Target Operating Model design, Business Process Reengineering and Robotics. You will have a deep understanding of Target operation model design and/or process optimisation across front-to-back functions within financial services – ideally with exposure across different sectors.
Strong consulting skills and industry knowledge are both a must. We want people that can play a leading role in developing our FS Operations practice.
This role will be mainly client-based, working within teams and leading/ supporting transformational work and change engagements.
Essential skills and experience
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Experience of new process-focused technologies such as Robotics and AI
- Strong Financial Services experience and understanding of current issues and challenges across the industry
- Consulting or professional services advisory experience
- Significant experience in process review, optimisation, automation and documentation, or target operating model design
- Experience of reviewing processes from an operating model perspective, identifying opportunities for efficiency gains, enhancement and transformation
- There is a need to travel/overnight stays away from home
- Amount of time client based – approximately 80%
- Opportunity for job sharing/ flexible working