Network/Telecoms Solution Designer - Leading Bank
An exciting opportunity exists for a Network/Solution Designer for a leading bank. Our client is currently working on a number of transformations and infrastructure deployments and are thus looking for a solution designer who specializes in Networks and Telecoms to lead and execute the project delivery.
Location: Remote Work from home
Duration: 6 months rolling
Daily Rate: £550 INSIDE IR35
- A high degree of technical network knowledge on traditional (IP) networks and systems as well as telecom solutions such as Satellite, Optical/Radio links, Wireless Canopy, Mobile Radio (DMR/Tetra), Microwave, Fiber Optics, Marine and Aeronautical Radio, Sub-marine Fiber and Access Security/CCTV
- Experience with the OSI Model, TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, FTP, TFTP)
- Skilled in WiFi, authentication, security technologies, Internet, SDWAN, MPLS and Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Skilled in IP addressing and subnetting and routing concepts
- Knowledge of Layer-2 Switching, VLAN's and Access-list
- Telecoms Industry knowledge with extensive experience in Networks and Telecommunications, Testing and Commissioning
- Cisco router/switching/security certification, at minimum CCNP
- Ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa
- Switches: Full configuration and VLAN setup on Cisco switches
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, apply now for an immediate review!