- As a Senior Architect, you are responsible for providing technical leadership to medium size/complexity/order-value enterprise scale projects/solutions.
- You are expected have depth of knowledge of specified multiple technological areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
- You would be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals (RFPs).
- You should provide technical leadership to project team(s) to perform design to deployment related activities, provide guidance, perform reviews, prevent and resolve technical issues.
- You are required to guide team of Architects, who would be responsible specific architectural area or part of the architecture/solution.