Network Engineer - Monitoring
Market Rate (initial 6 months)
We are looking for a Network Engineer - Monitoring for a top tier bank based in London.
The ideal Network Engineer - Monitoring will have extensive experience in Network Monitoring. You will need to be adept with App Dynamics, Splunk and other monitoring tools. Previous experience with deploying monitoring in a complex environment is a plus.
Responsibilities / Skills
- App Dynamics, Splunk and other monitoring tools
- Build and Deploy a new user facing Network Management System including monitoring of bespoke software/system components.
- Ensure network availability is kept above the SLA thresholds.
- Build Proactive response to alarms & monitor the network status.
- Document everything from network designs, troubleshooting manual and procedures to user guides according to engineering processes.
- Work with all the key stakeholders to ensure project tasks are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Carry out migration/maintenance tasks as required by the business.