- Project to rebuild an Oracle based system and recover data files from a previous Semi-decommissioned System
- System is an Oracle based system running on a C7000 Oracle VM Farm
- Cisco 2960 switches connect to management network, and each HP 3PAR Controller Node is connected to Nexus 2K Switches.
- System is not live in production but will be ring fenced and locked down preventing changes.
- Need technical staff who are good at problem solving and coming up with technical ideas
- To work within project team to be responsible for the Network component of the deliverables
- To review and determine best actions and next steps for achieving deliverables
- Technical Transition & Documentation skills
- Migration support of existing infrastructure
Hands-on experience required on the following technologies:
- Routing protocols - EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, PBR
- LAN Switching and configuration - VLAN, VTP, STP, HSRP, GLBP, Nexus Switches, Wireless
- WAN - MPLS, MPLS/VPN, MP-BGP
- TCP/IP protocol suite, Quality of Service
- Application protocols - HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SNMP, SSL etc.
- Experience of Data Centre Routing and Office routing