Murex Integration Developer
Market rate - Inside Ir35
We are currently looking for a Murex Integration Developer for a top-tier banking client in London.
The ideal Murex Integration developer will have extensive experience working with Mx3 as well as Murex modules including Datamart, MxML Exchange, pre-trade, and MLC.
- 5+ years proven experience working with various Murex modules such as MxML Exchange, Datamart, pre-trade, MLC, etc.
- Strong knowledge of one/more asset classes such as Equities, Rates, Credit, Commodities, FX, OTC products such as Swaps, Xccys
- Good knowledge of an Object-Oriented Programming language such as Java or scripting language such as Python
- Good knowledge of Oracle Database and PL/SQL scripting
- Hands-on development within a core Murex team
- Knowledge of technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, Groovy is desirable
- Worked on major Murex deliveries of Murex 3.x and patch upgrades
- Experience liaising with Murex directly on outstanding cases and follow-ups
- Experience with working in DevOps and Agile frameworks
- Experience working with AWS is preferred but not mandatory
- Good understanding of architectural principles, multi-threaded applications, and STP processing.
For further information about this position please apply.