We have a current opportunity for an MS365 Security Manager on a contract basis. The position is 100% remote.
M365 Security Engineer
UK Security Clearance (SC) is required for this position
The post holder will help Enterprise IT provide a quality service to meet our customers' needs by designing, developing, testing, and evaluating information system security for the Digital Workplace Programme.
* Develop/integrate cybersecurity designs for systems and networks with multilevel security requirements or requirements for the processing of multiple classification levels of data (e.g., UNCLASSIFIED, OFFICIAL,).
* Ensure that acquired or developed system(s) and architecture(s) are consistent with organisation's cybersecurity architecture guidelines.
* Perform security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture, and develop a security risk management plan.
* Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, configuration or design changes.
* Analyse user needs and requirements to plan architecture. Translate proposed capabilities into technical requirements.
* Determine the protection needs (i.e., security controls) for the information system(s) and network(s) and document appropriately.
* Perform and own security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture, and develop a security risk management plan.
* Implement security measures to resolve vulnerabilities, mitigate risks, and recommend security changes to system or system components as needed.
* Mitigate/correct security deficiencies identified during security/certification testing and/or recommend risk acceptance for the appropriate senior leader or authorized representative.
* Build, install, configure, and test dedicated cyber defence hardware and software, in particular M365 E5 security solutions or tools.
* Properly document all systems security implementation, operations, and maintenance activities and update as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
* Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Office 365 (M365) certified and experienced, with qualifications such as Azure Architect, , M365 Security Administrator or Enterprise Administrator
* Experience of designing, evaluating, implementing and maintaining technical solutions for large complex business
* Experience of working with third parties such as solutions vendors, outsourced and research partners
* Experience of working with IT security operations, compliance, risk and governance practices
* It is a requirement of this role that the post holder either holds or can obtain and maintain Security Check (SC) clearance
* An understanding of various IT development lifecycles and processes, and systems engineering methodologies
* Experience of working in regulatory environments
* SAFe (Scale Agile Framework) qualified or aware
* CISSP qualified or aware
For further information about this position please apply.