Cloudstream Global are looking for experienced Linux Lead with Thin Client OS Management.
Additional contract information:
Location: Remote/London, Fully remote due to covid -19
Duration of Contract: 6 months Rolling
Day rate: Open for discussion
Key skills and resonsibilties :
- Modifying kernel parameters to meet application and VDI requirements
- Perform OS security Patching ie kernel update, patch update, version upgrade, and rollback also patch testing
- Troubleshooting of CPU, Memory, disk Space threshold and finding bottleneck.
- Assist the Linux Architect with Linux performance analysis and capacity planning practice by defining and building the framework and standards, and delivering the related services.
- Work on thin client OS build, install and patching, troubleshooting issues during install and patching.
- Installation Different Versions of iGEL thin clients and its configurations customization.
- Optimizing Communication and collaboration tools on thin clients, like Skype, Webex, Teams etc..
- Details about the project they would be working on.
- Engineering and building Thin Client OS, customizing Linux based thin client OS for media optimization and finetuning for better user experience.
- As this is an engineering project candidate would get more exposure to learn and implement kind of work style. This will enable the candidate with excellent command on thin client OS and its customization.
If you are an experienced Linux Lead with thin Client Mangement OS and see this a perfect fit tailored to your skills looking to work on a cutting edge high profile project, please apply now for IMMEDIATE REVIEW!