Linux Administrator - Red Hat, Puppet
Market Rate - initial 6 months
We are looking for a Linux Administrator - Red Hat, Puppet for a top tier bank based in London.
The ideal Linux Administrator - Red Hat, Puppet will have extensive experience in financial services and be adept with Red Hat Linux administration and Puppet.
- 8+ years of experience with RHEL 6/7 Unix/Linux systems design and/or administration
- Experience with IT management and monitoring tools and best practices (Puppet, Github, Ansible etc)
- Experience with disaster recovery tools / products & design
- Expertise with RHEL 6/7 in a large scale enterprise environment including configuration and automation
- Experience with core infrastructure applications
- Deep understanding of automated deployment technologies including Puppet, and Ansible
- Experience with version control software (svn,git)
- Experience with Unix / Linux text editors (vim, emacs)
- Experience with Unix / Linux debugging tools (tcpdump, strace, wireshark,dtrace, gdb etc)